FXTM Login: Forextime is a trading broker that offers investment services to forex traders, with the company seeking to provide “the tools, education, and resources for your financial success.”
The company has also expanded its services to include CFDs on commodities, stocks, and indices. To sign up and be on the path to financial freedom, please continue reading!
How Can I Get Started With FXTM?
FXTM accepts clients from practically every country in the world; however, some limits may apply due to legislation in place for citizens of Japan, the United States, and other countries.
So, to begin the login process, click on the FXTM sign-in link, then through a very straightforward step-by-step process of opening an account.
Step-by-step instructions for opening a ForexTime account
- Visit the FXTM Sign In page.
- Fill in your personal information, such as your first and last names, your country of residence, your email address, and your phone number.
- Respond to the online questioner’s questions about your trading experience and expectations.
- Choose an account type.
- Verify your account by uploading a photo of your ID. A residency proof, a copy of your ID, a bank statement, and other documents may be required.
- After an account has been verified and enabled, you can proceed with the money deposit.
How Much Do I Start with After I Login to FXTM?
The costs of FXTM are as follows: Fees are primarily in a spread, which is according to the account type you pick. Additionally, you should constantly consider other fees such as non-trading fees and withdrawal fees, which we shall discuss in greater detail later.
FXTM’s offering is built on tight floating spreads, with standard MT4 spreads starting at 1.6 pips and ECN accounts starting at 0.1 pips for both MT4 and MT5 platforms, although with a commission charge for each order.FXTM Review on their Leverage
When trading with FXTM, you may choose between fixed and adjustable leverage. Leverage is a very valuable instrument, especially for smaller traders, because it allows you to raise your potential gains quickly by multiplying your original account balance a certain number of times.
Non-Trading Fees: A Quick Overview
FXTM will charge you $5 every month if you haven’t traded for six months or more, known as the FXTM Inactivity fee.
Despite this, there are no deposit fees, and some withdrawals are also free. Notably, the FXTM pricing structure is transparent and well-constructed.
Spreads on FXTM
FXTM spreads are offered with no commission if you use Advantage Plus or Micro Account; see FXTM spreads below. This fee provides the most straightforward calculation and is the best solution for many traders, regardless of approach.
FXTM has three accounts with different fee conditions, such as a standard spread of 1.5 pips for USD, EUR, GBP, and NGN.
FXTM Demo Account after Login
New traders or those who want to check out the platform can learn to trade using a Demo account.
This includes a $1,000,000 trading account, extensive step-by-step lessons and online seminars, and personalized account management in 16 languages.
There is also an additional feature for the FXTM Invest Account, which is a very simple profile that includes a copy trading tool supported by Top Strategy Managers and appropriate for traders of all levels.
Please visit the official FXTM website for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
FXTM Withdrawals and Deposits After Login
In terms of financing ways, FXTM has made it a very simple and straightforward procedure by providing a diverse range of funding options to help you choose an appropriate money transfer provider.
You can fund an account or send money to it using one of the ways listed below, which may vary depending on your place of origin.
FXTM is also quite rapid with deposit processing, as it states that money will be ready in your account within 2 hours, allowing you to start trading right away.
- Credit cards are accepted.
- Bank wire transfers are also available, as well as local bank transfers. Transfers via Deutsche Handelsbank (accepting EUR deposits) and Rietumu Banka are also options (using GBP, PLN, USD, EUR, RUR)
- E-wallets are electronic wallets (Neteller, Skrill, Alfa-Click, WebMoney, Western Union, Dotpay, Yandex money, Qiwi wallet, Bitcoin via Skrill, and counting)
FXTM requires a $/€/£ 100 minimum deposit for Account Standard and only $10 for a Cent Account.
FXTM offers a variety of withdrawal alternatives, including bank transfers, e-wallets, and credit cards.
The withdrawal charge varies depending on the option. Credit card withdrawals, for example, cost $3, while bank transfers cost $30.
However, compared to other brokerage companies, their withdrawal fees are low. Some payment options may have a commission, while others may have none.
How to Withdraw Your Money from FXTM
If you want to withdraw money from your account, you must first submit an online request and follow the instructions. To keep things simple, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your My FXTM account and go to the Withdraw page via My Money.
- Choose your withdrawal method and the amount you want to withdraw, then click ‘Withdraw’.
- Fill out the withdrawal request form, along with the PIN that will be emailed to you or given to your phone through SMS.
- Confirm your withdrawal and submit your application.
How Long Does it Take to Get Your Money Out of FXTM Account?
FXTM’s accounting department processes and confirms withdrawals within two business days from the time you submit and confirm the request to withdraw money from your account.
Finally, FXTM offers fantastic trading and investment options for both novice and experienced traders and investors. FXTM also has other advantages, such as such bonus offers after sign up