Gameboy Advance Emulators: GBA is known for its popularity & as a favorite handheld gaming console to game players. Also, it’s now easy for gamers to play GBA games via a GBA emulator for PCs.
The GBA emulators have proved to be an easy step ahead in the game world by making games related to GBA easy for users to play with a free mind.
In this current day, we find it hard to know the right emulator to use on our GBA games. It can also result in not finding the proper emulator for the game & it will be less interesting to us.
Therefore, in this article, we will show you the best GBA emulators that you can use for your GBA games without having problems with them, instead, you will feel among in the game world with lots of experience.
Also, the GBA emulators that are in this article are completely free of charge, you do not need to buy them the emulators are free.
Gameboy Advance Emulators: Additionally, these emulators will provide you with the finest GBA experience at no additional expense. Aside from all of its advantages, these emulators also allow you to record your games on a computer, which was previously impossible with the GBA.
Furthermore, you will be ready to share your gaming with your friends and family on social media networks such as YouTube, Facebook, and other comparable video-sharing services.
Before we dive into outlining the best GBA emulator in history, read on below to see the full specs for a GBA Emulator.
GBA Emulator Specs Outline
Gameboy Advance Emulators: the specs below are the specs of a GBA emulator. With this, you will choose wisely, and know if the GBA emulator is your choice of an emulator for proper gaming.
– CPU: 16 MHz 32-bit, RISC-CPU + 8-bit CISC-CPU
– Memory: 32KB WRAM + 96KB VRAM + 256KB WRAM
– Screen: Reflective TFT Color LCD
– Screen size: 40.8mm x 61.2mm
– Resolution: 240 x 160 pixels
– Display Ability: 32,000 colors
– Sound Contents: Mono Speaker, stereo headphones
– Multiplayer Options: Over 4 GBA’s/over 2 GB/GBCs
– Power Capacity: 2 AA batteries/battery PAK
– Battery lasting period: 15 hrs for batteries & 10 hrs. for battery PAK
– Emulator Dimensions: 82mm x 144.5mm x 24.5mm
With this you will know the proper emulator to choose from, these are the best specs for a GBA (Gameboy Advance) emulator.
Moreover, in the next section of this article, you will see the best & free GBA emulators of all time with each corresponding either equally or partially to these specs above.
Best GBA Emulators of all time & their Features, Advantage, and Disadvantages.
Read on below to see the best out of all suggested emulators which is suitable for your GBA games.
Also, know that all these emulators are free of charge, you do not need to purchase any of these emulators, and again they are completely free.
- Boycott Advance GBA Emulator
- mGBA Emulator
- BatGBA Emulator
- Visual Boy Advance
- No$GBA Emulator
Let’s see the features, advantages & disadvantages of these GBA emulators outlined above.
Gameboy Advance Emulators – Boycott Advance GBA Emulator
For all MacOS users, Boycott Advance is the most dependable and appropriate GBA emulator to use.
Its simple and easy-to-use user interface ensures that customers have a pleasant experience when playing their favorite GBA games.
Boycott Advance is a highly optimized GBA emulator that includes features like scaling and rotation for a complete GBA gaming experience.
Boycott Advance Features
- The emulation of the CPU has been improved.
- Rotation and scaling
- All MacOS machines are supported.
- USB joysticks and gamepads are supported.
- Consistent results
- It Supports GBA DirectSound
- PSG Gameboy Support
- Full-Screen Mode (Full-Screen)
- Gamepads are compatible.
- Possesses Sound Effects
- it avoids some titles
- Several bug reports have been submitted.
Gameboy Advance Emulators – mGBA Emulator
mGBA is a PC-based GBA emulator that offers a variety of options to its customers.
It was created with the goal of allowing users to install it on any low-end PC without sacrificing performance or mobility.
- Loading of game patches is possible.
- Functions for saving and resuming the game quickly
- Support for multiple windows.
- The action of the game can be sped up.
- it creates GIFs from a video capture.
- Control and hotkey settings are simple.
- On a regular basis, it adds new features.
- Cheat codes are supported.
- Compatible with low-end PCs
- There are several bugs.
BatGBA is a simple GBA emulator for PC with minimal features and choices that make it simple to use without any technical knowledge.
It supports the playback of GB, GBA, and GBC ROMs. It features an out-of-date user interface that was last updated in 2002. You’ll need the original BIOS file to play GBA games on BatGBA without any issues.
- A GBA emulator, simple to use and understand.
- Constant responses
- Simple to use
- All ROMs are supported.
- FPS Tracker is a tool that allows you to keep track of
- User Interface Is Outdated
Gameboy Advance Emulators – Visual Boy Advance Emulator
The Visual Boy Advance Emulator for PC is the earliest emulator available. It can play GB, GBA, GBC, SGB, and SGB2 ROMs, among others.
It allows you to save games at any moment, and the data easily transfers to another emulator.
Visual Boy Advance Features
- Cheat Development
- You can save your preferences
- Supports GBA, GBC, GB, SGB, and SGB2 systems.
- Modifier for Color Palettes
- Support for joysticks
- The ability to save the game according to the user’s preferences.
- The setup is simple.
- Beginners will find it difficult to use.
Gameboy Advance Emulators – No$GBA Emulator
Gameboy Advance Emulators: No$GBA, often known as No Cash GBA, is an emulator that allows you to play GBA games on your PC for free. No$GBA started out as a GBA debugger, but it eventually evolved into an emulator.
- It can play both Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance games.
- Excellent efficiency and reliability
- It can play GBA games in multiplayer mode.
- It supports the controller
- Plays multiplayer games.
- It remaps the keys on your keyboard.
- Appears old
- Games patching before it plays.
The last emulator discussed in this article is mostly recommended for use in GBA games.
For more updates on the best emulator to use on GBA games, feel to come back to our website to view more.
Also, for FAQs on this article, leave a comment below, and don’t forget to share this article for more outreach.