GEEP Loan Application: the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP) loan was formed by the federal government to assist existing micro, small, and medium companies (MSMEs) in Nigeria. We demonstrate our personal support by demonstrating how to apply for a GEEP 2.0 (zero-interest rate) loan.
The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) established GEEP in 2015 to aid the country’s economic growth. Many Nigerian firms have benefited from this government program.
This loan, which aims to develop a firm basis for the country’s economy by subsidizing Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises, is available to any Nigerian who meets the conditions.
GEEP Loan Application – Application Requirements
- Applicants must be citizens by birth
- A holder of an existing business in Nigeria(micro, small and medium scale business)
- Applicants must be able to repay the loan
- Must have a valid National identity card or voter’s card
Categories of GEEP Loan
GEEP Loan Application: the loan is divided into four (4) categories thus;
- TraderMoni: this category is for qualified micro (e.g. small kiosk owner), small (e.g. poultry), and medium scale (e.g. tailoring) business owners, to accelerate the growth of their business.
- MarketMoni: this category is for businesses registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) that need interest-free loans to expand their businesses.
- FarmerMoni: as the name implies, this category is extensively for farmers who wish to fund their agro-based business which could range from crop production, animal production, aquaculture, processing, etc.
- Npower Loan: this category is for former Npower beneficiaries (Batch A &B) to help them to start up a business of their own
GEEP Loan Application – How to Apply for the Loan
- To apply under Tradermoni, Marketmoni, and Farmermoni, click here >> Trademoni Official Website.
- To apply for the N-power Program & Submit your application, Click here >> Npower’s official Website.
Take Note: the GEEP loan is an interest-free loan within the range of N10,000-N300,000. Therefore, as a graduate with a graduating scale of N10,000, you can borrow up to N300,000.
When you borrow N20,000 & refund the money back, you will then qualify & be eligible for the N30,000 until you are at the maximum range (N300,000).
Major Source: TechSmoothy.com
For more interesting update, stays connected at our website & receive the latest updates on Loan & Grants opportunities from all over the world. Also, feel free to leave a comment below as a remark & don’t forget to share.