Grey co Login: in our review, we stated that Grey.co is a virtual online currency exchange platform, where you can exchange certain currencies for your personal currency. And this platform is especially meant & used by Africans.
Meanwhile, another name for Grey co is known as Aboki Africa, and this shows that the platform is mostly used by the Nigerians. However, we’ve reviewed the company & how it works.
But today, we will find out how we can access our account on Grey co, and how to possibly create an account on Grey co if you don’t have one.
Also, you will find out to fund your account when you finish creating the account. So read on below to find out all these interesting topics in this article.
How to Create an Account on Grey.co
If you want to begin all your exchanges on Grey co, you have to create an existing account. And to do this, try out the steps below.
- Visit the Grey co official site
- Navigate through the main menu and click on the “Get Started” option.
- On the sign-up page, fill in your name, email address, and mobile contact number in their specified spaces.
- Then click on the “Create your Account” button.
- After all these, an email address will be sent to your email inbox, and then sign in to your email account & confirm it.
- All these are done in order to activate your account & start your exchanges on the platform.
- Finally, you’ve successfully created your account & activate it; the next thing is to create a virtual account to begin your currency exchange journey.
But before we dive into the virtual account creation on Grey co, let’s consider how you can access your Grey co account.
How to Access your Grey.co Account
Grey co Login: to access your online Grey co account, follow these procedures below.
- Visit the Grey.co official login page
- On the login page, enter your email address & password.
- Click on the remember me button
- Finally, click on the Sign-in button to access your account.
Follow through the next section below, to find out how to open a virtual account
Grey co Login – How to create a virtual account on Grey co
The Grey.co online (global) bank account gives you access to the currency conversion and worldwide cash transfer services that Grey.co provides.
See the steps below on how to create a virtual account on Grey co. Note – to do this you must already have an existing bank account & Grey.co account.
While on the Grey.co homepage, navigate through the main menu, and select the “Virtual Account” option.
Make a request for the Grey.co virtual account just by clicking the “Request Account” button. Then after your request has been processed, you can now fund your Grey.co account. But how do you do that? Find out in the next section below.
How to Fund your Virtual Account from PayPal & Payoneer
In our review, we mentioned that you can withdraw & deposit funds into your Grey.co virtual account through your PayPal or Payoneer account.
Therefore, if you have an existing PayPal or Payoneer account, you can use both to fund your Grey.co account. To fund your account, try the steps below:
- Firstly, sign in to your personal Grey.co virtual foreign account
- Then funding your account, all you are to do is just to add the account to Payoneer or PayPal.
- After that, you can now send & receive funds through your accounts.
After you’ve funded your Grey.co account, and have done exchanges through the account, how can you possibly withdraw your fund directly to your local bank account for consumption? See the next section below.
Steps on Withdrawing your Funds from Grey.co Virtual Account
To withdraw your funds is quite simple. Grey.co allows users to withdraw funds when it’s due and funds can be withdrawn in different currencies, with an accurate process – it doesn’t waste time to get into your linked accounts.
Therefore, you must choose the transaction currency and submit your bank details to withdraw your funds from the site.
After doing this, your money will be on its way to your PayPal/Payoneer account. And then, when it’s arrived, you can now withdraw it directly to your local bank account.
For more details on Grey.co, and if they are legit or scam, you can read more on our review of the Grey.co virtual exchange platform, and also, for remarks & comments on the article, leave them in the comment section below.