HyperVerse Login: it is a galactic scale 3D universe that attempts to solve all blockchain gaming problems by allowing voyagers to connect with friends in a decentralized way. Additionally, HyperVerse uses its own tokenized collateral system of crypto assets to provide a fair chance for any resident in the Blockchain Galaxy.
This article will guide you on the steps to take in order to register or log in to the Hyperverse.
How to Login to Hyperverse account?
- Go to the Hyperverse login page, select “Register,” enter your account username, password, and referral code (the username of your referrer), and then click “Next Step.”
Please double-check your login password to ensure it meets the following requirements:
- Use at least 8 characters; the more the better.
- There must be at least one capital and lowercase letter.
- There must be at least one number.
- If you don’t have a referral code, ask the person who invited you to Hyperverse for their login.
- Enter your email address and click the “Get Email Verification Code” button. Click Next after entering the email verification code you got.
- To create a new account, enter the 6-DIGIT transaction password, keep your username, login password, and transaction password safe, and then click “Register Now.”
Forgot / Need to reset your HyperVerse login password?
- On the login page, click [Login] and then [Forget password] to reset your password.
- Type your login and email address in the boxes provided. Check your mailbox from the email address you used to register with HyperFund by clicking [Get Verification Code]. Check your mailbox for the verification code you were sent and input it.
- Type in a new login password and confirm it. Make sure the password you provide fits the password criteria. To change your login password, click [Submit]. Then you may use your new login password to log in.
Forgot / Need to reset username?
Unfortunately, users cannot change their usernames. Please contact your Referrer to get your username if you have forgotten it.
Forgot / Need to reset transaction password?
- Go to the [Account] page, click [Security Centre], and then [Set transaction password].
- Select [Confirm] after following the steps to update your new transaction password.
Forgot your old transaction password？
- If you’ve forgotten your transaction password, you can change it by verifying the security question. Before you do that, make sure you’ve set up three security questions by going to [Account] and clicking on [Security Center], then clicking on [Set Security Questions].
- Please choose three security questions and answer them. Click [Submit] after you’re finished. (Be aware that the security answer is case-sensitive; any answers with spaces should be avoided.) Return to the [Security Center] if you haven’t already.
- Select [Set transaction password], then [Forget password] from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up box, click [Verify Now], type in the answers to the three security questions, and then click [Submit].
- After you’ve verified your security question, enter your new password and you can modify it.