Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships 2022-2023.
Since its inception in 2002, the Rotary Peace Fellowship has trained over 1,300 fellows at the various Rotary Peace Centers. The fellowship is for leaders who have worked in the fields of peace and development.
Rotary Peace Fellowship members are dedicated to community and worldwide service to spread peace across the globe.
The Rotary Foundation awards up to 130 master’s degree fellowships and around 80 certificate studies prizes at top universities each year. Interested applicants are to apply for the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program in 2022. Considering that, read further on how to apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships 2022-2023.
Before talking on how to apply for the rotary peace fellowship program, here are things you should know
The Rotary Foundation provides limited master’s degree fellowships and certificate fellowships at top universities each year.
- Master’s degree programs: Accepted candidates study peace and development challenges with research-informed instruction and a diverse student body in master’s degree programs. The curriculum lasts 15 to 24 months. It comprises a field study for two to three months. It includes a field study for two to three months.
- Professional development certificate program: During the one-year program, experienced peace and development professionals from different backgrounds learn to promote peace in their communities and the world. Fellows conduct field research and plan and implement a social change program.
Eligibility to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowship Program
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have a dedication to intercultural understanding and peace, as reflected by professional and academic accomplishments, as well as personal or community service
- Master’s degree applicants must also demonstrate leadership potential as well as a minimum of three years of related full-time employment or volunteer experience
- Certificate candidates must have at least five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, as well as academic background.
- Equally important, they should ensure to explain how their proposal to create peace fits in with Rotary’s goal.
How to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships and Application Instructions
Candidates must submit their applications to their Rotary district by the 31st of May. The Rotary Foundation must receive endorsed applications by the 1st of July. On the official website, learn more about how to apply and what you need to do so (link provided below).