Roundcube Webmail Login: Roundcube is one of the three free webmail applications that offer web hosting at a web hosting hub.
This Webmail can be used for checking email inboxes from any type of PC that has an internet connection.
In the world today, I am right that you all are familiar with different types of web-based email like yahoo mail, webmail outlook, and Google mail (Gmail).
But are you aware of the Roundcube webmail application? If so, in a nutshell, I will tell you what the Roundcube webmail is all about, before we proceed to the logins, and how to create an account on its platform.
Roundcube Webmail Preview
Roundcube is an open-source webmail that enables small organizations to offer web-based emails to their members.
Moreover, it is also a design that works on a standard LAMP (Linux Apache, MySQL, and PHP) server which can sit without maneuvering on a company hosting solution.
The round cube webmail allows the use of different webmail servers, which are not necessary to be tied to My SQL and Apache servers, but rather accepts PHP.
All the mail that is sent to users from the company is always stored in the server and accessed through the Roundcube webmail interface.
Roundcube has all the functional features on its interface that you will like, these are; Send, receive, reply, reply all, and delete text. Messages that were sent that have not been read before will be marked as an unread message, while the one that you’ve read will be marked read automatically.
This application supports the use of folders and subfolders to store messages on its platform.
Would you like to make use of this web application as an email platform? If you do you have to sign up as the first steps to approaching the application, but you have an account of your own and you are finding it difficult to log in.
Although there are some tips you would like to consider before you sign-up/login into the company’s official platform.
Roundcube Webmail Login Steps.
1. To start, you have to access the Roundcube Webmail login page on your web browser.
2. To locate the login platform, input the sit’s domain name on the search space above your web browser page.
3. A new page will open, requesting your username or email address and your password.
4. Finally, click on the blue login button below the page to access your account.
However, if you do not have an account, and you will like to create one, follow the link below directly to the official site for account creation.
Would you like to know how to set up the Roundcube as the default cPanel webmail interface on your webmail account? If so, below explains some ways to set the process.
For setting up the cPanel basic theme, follow the below steps:
1. Set up your webmail to autoload to the direct client.
2. Log in to cPanel and open the Email account menu.
3. Click on check Email
4. Click on set as default under the double webmail client of your choice. If you will like to choose another webmail client, click on your email account inside the webmail, and choose an interface of your choice.
For setting up a custom sub-domain on your webmail, follow the procedures below:
1. After you log in, copy the URL of your address bar on your browser.
2. Redirect to the subdomain’s menu; create a custom subdomain you will like to use for your login to myemail.yourdomain.com.
3. Move to the redirect menu, and redirect the subdomain you have created to the URL you obtained in the previous step.
4. Finally, you can now log in through your custom subdomain. Immediately you input your login details, you will automatically login to the webmail you desired.
In this article, we are able to show you some ways to log in to the RoundCube webmail, if any point isn’t clear to you, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below.