Wombia: from the official platform, Wombia claims that their service serves as a perfect opportunity to grow your income through their investment plans & opportunities.
Referencing to the official website, the only detailed information found about the company is:
“Wombia is an investment company, our team works on making money from the volatility of cryptocurrencies and offers great returns to our clients.
We work with the latest technologies to provide our customers with the best returns. We are always ready with our team to provide customer support. Our experts are available 24*7 to help you out.”
In this introductory section, the company evaluated on their official platform is the only information you can find about the company.
This means that the company has no owner and we can’t find the operator in charge of all activities done on the platform.
Therefore in this review, we will provide the full overview of the company, its investment plans & compensation plans. Also, including their referral commission offered to their members.
Additionally, we will also discuss the company’s rank achievement bonus. So continue to read below for more information on Wombia.
By the end of this article, you will know the difference between a legit & a scam/Ponzi system of MLM investment.
WOMBIA MULTINATIONAL COMPANY LIMITED – Overview on the MLM System
You will find the company’s registered office address is 151 THE ROCK, Bury, England, BL9 OND.
Currently, this company is active & inclusively running its MLM investment business. Also, know that Wombia is a privately owned company. We are should know the company’s owner/operator, but unfortunately, there is no information about the owner of the company.
Wombia was incorporated on 12 October 2021, and in an attempt to look like a legitimate company, they decided to display a UK incorporated Certificate, which to some users it appears fake.
Note – when an MLM company claims to have a UK incorporated certificate, know that the company will have high results on RED FLAGS.
Why do we say this? This is because the cost of establishing a company in the UK is quite low, and there is no control over it practically
Furthermore, the FCA, the UK’s leading financial regulator, does not aggressively monitor securities fraud associated with MLM.
Resulting to that, Incorporation in the UK or registration with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has no bearing on MLM investigative work.
Notably, the company website’s domain was privately documented on July 16, 2021. Moreover, Wombia also supplies Wombia Integrated Resources LTD with a Nigerian incorporation certificate.
Basic incorporation anywhere is worthless for the purposes of due diligence.
Looking at Wombia’s marketing videos, you hear the voices used, which is similar to a Robo-voice. And this is characteristic of non-native English speakers who manage enterprises.
This is all the information we can provide on Wombia Multinational Company LTD, which we present according to our research.
Meanwhile, read on below on the next section of this article, you will be reviewing the company’s compensation plan, referral Bonus & rank Achievement bonus as the concluding aspect of this article.
Wombia’s Compensation Plan & Referral Commissions
According to Wombia’s affiliates, they invest cryptocurrencies based on ROI offered by the company.
- Start-up – invest $25 to $9999 and get 1.5% for 150 days (225% ROI), with 75% of the initial investment required to be reinvested.
- Trader – deposit $10,000 to $24,999 and get 2% for 130 days (260% ROI), with 50% of the initial investment required to be reinvested.
- Professional – invest $25,000 to $49,999 for a daily return of 2.5% for 120 days (300% ROI); 25% of the investment money must be reinvested.
- Evolution – deposit $50,000 or more and collect 3% every day for the next 100 days (300% ROI).
Notably, the company bills a 10% fee on all transactions & withdrawals. Wombia’s MLM division offers commissions on affiliate investor recruitment.
Let’s see the company’s referral commission
Wombia Referral Commissions
Wombia offers a 2% to 10% fee on cryptocurrency funds invested by individually recruited affiliates.
- To be qualified for a 2% referral commission, you must acquire fifty affiliates.
- In being eligible for a 5% referral commission, you must acquire 100 affiliates
- To be qualified for a 10% referral commission, you must acquire 200 affiliates.
View the next section to see rewards given to affiliates for rank achievement, read on below.
Conclusion – Wombia’s Rank Achievement Reward
Wombia offers the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses to its affiliates:
- Agents, get a $1000 bonus for generating $30,000 in investment volume on both sides of your binary team.
- 2nd rank- earns a $2000 bonus and a Rolex watch by generating $60,000 in investment volume on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 3 – get a $3000 prize with an iPhone 13 Pro and “franchise advantages” by generating $90,000 in investment volume on both sides of your binary team.
- 4th rank – get a $4500 prize with an Apple Watch and a laptop by generating $125,000 in investment volume on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 5: Generate $175,000 in investment traffic on both sides of your binary team to get a $6000 bonus and a “7-day, 8-night trip to Europe.”
- 6th rank – achieve $300,000 in investment volume on each side of your binary group to get a $10,000 bonus plus a “sports automobile” and a fixed monthly income of $2500.
Note: The Wombia affiliate program is completely free. A $25 deposit requires fully participating in the associated income opportunity.
Wombia accepts Bitcoin, litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tron, and tether as payment methods.