Aloan – Easy Loan: this loan app offers online cash in ZA; the Aloan loan app seems to be a publication of the ALPHA FINTECH (PTY) LTD. Also, the app’s distribution is currently free. Feel free to get the app & borrow the amount of loan you need.
According to the app rank & download rank history for Aloan – Easy Loan in the US, the rank history portrays the popularity of the Aloan – Easy Loan app & how the app changed within a short period of time.
To find out more about the Aloan – Easy Loan app performance, you can freely track the app’s performance from anywhere & across countries, including your own device.
After a free registration on this app, you can easily access your account & find out more about the Aloan – Easy Loan app. Continue reading below to find out more about the Aloan – Easy Loan.
Aloan is an online personal credit product & a loan distributor, which is also sponsored by Alpha Fintech (PTY) LTD – which is also a registered credit/loan provider in South Africa.
The Alpha Fintech (PTY) LTD is also a committed loan provider that’s interested in providing eligible loans to South African citizens & other country citizens in need of loans.
To get the loan offer via Aloan – Easy Loan app, users only need to fill in their identity information, submit & gain approval for the documents provided. And then you can be eligible to collect/borrow a loan of up to R8000.
Moreover, Aloan is known to be a leading online personal credit provider in South Africa. Why do we say this? It because:
- Aloan app offers a 100% online loan application process
- It offers instant loans, which will be sent directly into your personal bank account.
- The Aloan – Easy Loan offers affordable interest rates & fees
- It has a high loan approval rate, and also, the loan application is secure & confidential. This means that immediately your application & documents are approved, you can possibly apply for another loan without providing any documents for verification.
Aloan App Features & Loan Application Requirements
See the below outline of requirements & features of the Aloan app. For suggestions & FAQs on the requirements below, leave a comment in the comment section below.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid South African ID.
- Apply online for a loan of up to R8000.
- Cheap Fee: the National Credit Act is scrupulously followed, and there are no hidden fees.
- 91 days is the minimum payback period.
- Repayment term at maximum: 120 days
- Low-interest rates: The highest & total annual percentage rate (APR) is 36%.
Aloan – Easy Loan Fees & Charges
If the borrowing date is supposed to be January 1, the total charge is R345.4 (incl. 15% VAT) for a 91-day loan with a principal amount of R 1000.
According to Aloan – Easy loan fees & charges, you will also pay:
- Initiation fee – R172.5 (1000 * 17.25% VAT).
- Service fee – R136.5 (91 * R1.5 VAT).
- Interest Rate – R36.4 (1000 * 91 * 0.04% VAT).
When the repayment date is April 2, the total amount due is R1345.4. Meanwhile, fees & charges are calculated & organized according to Chapter 5 – Regulations of NCA, No 34 of 2005.
Reasons for Using the Aloan app
Aloan is an app, which is ready to redeem you from:
- The queue for extended periods of time at the bank
- Completing time-consuming bank loan applications
- You can acquire the money very fast & feasible with Aloan – Easy Loan.
For contact reasons & enquires, contact the Aloan online staff at info.aloan.co.za, the time recommended for the contact it’s from 9 am – 6 pm (MON – FRI).
For personal situations & offline contact, you can locate the Aloan support team at 1, POLOFIELDS DRIVE, WATERFALL, MIDRAND, 1685 in GAUTENG – South Africa.
Furthermore, if this article has been helpful to you, leave a remark below in the comment section & don’t forget to share.