Facebook Avatar feature is the most recent addition to Facebook’s mobile app, which has had a lot of positive reviews.
However, People who can’t access Facebook Avatars aren’t happy because there is so much excitement they are missing out on.
Imagine having all your pals build their avatars but you are unable to do so. That is not a good situation.
But don’t worry; in this post, I’ll show you how to solve the problem.
Possible Reasons Why Your Facebook Avatar Isn’t Working
When you read various articles regarding Facebook avatars online, you’ll notice that most of them emphasize the importance of having the most recent version of the Facebook app.
That is correct, but the fact remains that many Facebook users have to upgrade their Facebook app to access this new feature. Also, this functionality is currently only available in a few countries.
All the following could be one of the reasons why the Facebook Avatar function isn’t working for you.
Although, some people in nations where the feature is available are still unable to use it. In countries like the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Europe, where the feature is available.
What Should You Do If Your Facebook Avatar Isn’t Displaying?
Try the following steps if your Facebook Avatar does not appear in your app; you may need to update your iOS or Android version.
Check to see if the Facebook Avatar feature is available once you’ve updated it in the App Store or Google Play.
However, many Facebook users are still complaining about not being able to access the Facebook avatar maker despite repeatedly updating their Facebook app.
If you’re still having trouble finding the functionality, try the following:
- Make sure you’re using the most recent Facebook mobile app.
- Click “Feeling/Activity/Sticker” at the top of your Facebook News Feed or Timeline.
- At the top of your screen, select “Sticker.”
- Choose the purple face from the options. That will assist you in creating your avatar.
- Even better, go to your bookmarks and look for “Avatars” under “See More.”
An alternative way to get your Facebook Avatar to Display
You can also use the following steps to get to the Facebook avatar creator:
- Go back and open your most recent message.
- Select the Smiley Face in the remark section.
- When it opens, go to Facebook Avatar Creator by clicking on an icon that looks like an Angry Bird on the left.
I hope you found this to be of help. Although, these suggestions should assist you in resolving your issue. You can visit the Facebook Help Center and complain if you still cannot display or view your Facebook Avatar.