Create Samsung Account for TV: when you purchase a Samsung SmartTV, you need to register an account on the TV to signify that the TV is yours & to ensure that the TV is providing you a good amount of support.
Moreover, in this article, we will outline the ways in which you can apply during the Samsung SmartTV registration within 5 minutes or less.
Therefore, carefully apply all the steps outlined in this article for a successful & complete registration. Read on below to find out.
Samsung SmartTV Registration – Easy Applications
Create Samsung Account for TV: to create an account on your Samsung SmartTV, follow the steps below carefully.
– Visit the Samsung membership account sign-up platform.
– On the platform, click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
– On the page displayed after clicking the button, you will find a preview of the company’s terms & conditions, tick all the boxes, and then click on the AGREE button.
– Then on the following page is a form, where you will provide your personal details which include: Email address, Password, Confirm Password, First Name & Last Name, Date of Birth, and Your location Zip code.
– Click on the NEXT button below, when you are done filling out the form on the page. Then a verification code is immediately sent to the email address you cued into the form.
– Access your email address inbox, click or copy the recent code/pin they sent to your inbox.
– Then on the NEXT page, insert the verification code you copied from your email into the VERIFICATION CODE space on the Samsung website.
– Finally, click on the DONE button below to verify your account & get a registered account on the TV.
Read on below to get more information on all Samsung SmartTV applications.
Create Samsung Account for TV – All Samsung SmartTV Applications
In this section of this article, you will find out more about what you can do & how you can do it on the Samsung SmartTV, see the below steps & applications.
How to Connect an Ethernet Cable to your TV
In order for you to have a more reliable internet connection to your TV, it’s suggested that you make use of a wired connection. Follow the below steps.
– To connect your SmartTV to the internet, begin with the Ethernet cable connection on a single LAN port, which is located at the back of a modem/router.
– Connect the other cable to the ONE CONNECT BOX/ Ethernet port at the back of your SmartTV.
– According to the type of remote you are using to operate the TV, press either the Menu/Home/SmartHub button, which is always located at the center of the remote.
– From the menu display, select the SETTINGS option down the menu by navigating around the menu options.
– On the SETTINGS display on the screen, use the up & down button on the controller to navigate & select the GENERAL settings menu.
– Then on the GENERAL menu, navigate through the options and select NETWORK.
– Meanwhile, on the NETWORK display options, and then use the navigating section on your remote to navigate & select the OPEN NETWORK SETTINGS option.
– Next, you are to choose the type of network you are to connect to the internet, either WIRED/WIRELESS. However, in this aspect you are using an Ethernet cable to connect therefore, you will choose the WIRED internet connection.
– Then select the wired network connection’s name, and type in the wired Network’s password.
– Finally, click on the OK button below after inputting the password, and then you’ve successfully connected to the internet.
Actually, the most recommended and easy way of connecting your TV to the internet is through a wireless network. However, based on our equipment of connection, the wired internet connection is explained above.
Create Samsung Account for TV – How to Register your Samsung SmartTV
To register your TV & start using Samsung services, follow the below steps/procedures carefully for successful registration.
– Access the menu space by clicking on the MENU/HOME/SMART HUB button on your controller.
– Navigate & select the SAMSUNG ACCOUNT icon with the MENU/HOME/SMART HUB button on your controller.
– Then log in to your Samsung account by inserting your Email ID & password in the space provided, click Stay Signed In, and click on the SIGN IN button below.
– After signing into your account, your TV will display the MY ACCOUNT menu.
– Navigate & select the TV REGISTRATION option, and then click on the AGREE & REGISTER button below the next display on your TV.
– Once you’ve clicked on the AGREE & REGISTER button, and then click CLOSE on the next display, automatically your TV is now registered.
How to Delete Your Samsung Account from Samsung SmartTV
In order to delete your Samsung account from your TV, carefully apply the procedures outlined below.
– Firstly, Log out of the TV account.
– Redirect to SETTINGS > GENERAL > SUPPORT > SUPPORT INFORMATION, and then scroll down to DELETE ACCOUNT.
– Immediately, you’ve applied the steps above, your account will automatically be deleted, and the next time you boot the TV, you will be asked to provide your logging details before accessing your TV account or creating a new account.
Create Samsung Account for TV – How to change your Samsung SmartTV account Information
Create Samsung Account for TV: To change your Samsung TV account information, it’s not a big deal; all you need to do is to access the settings menu through the Samsung Smart Hub installed on your TV.
Then change your account information/details, which might include your Username, profile, password, email ID, and others.
Also, if you do not have the Samsung smart hub installed on your Samsung SmartTV, you can use this approach. Use the remote controller to navigate through the menu, until you locate the option for Settings change.
Then you can now change your account details from there. Isn’t this easy? Try these approaches out when you feel like changing your account information.
For more information on this kind of information, stay connected on our website, and don’t forget to share if necessary.