If you’re reading this, it’s likely that you’ve heard about Sniggyvest.com’s investment opportunities and are excited to try out their site. That is a bold move, but you must research the platform you intend to use.
Because researching and investing in platforms keeps you educated and allows you to select sites worth your time and effort.
As we all know, new platforms appear daily, stating that clients may profit by performing a specific action on their website.
The vast majority of these websites/investment platforms pay their members for a short time before disappearing with their money and closing down the business.
What is Sniggvest, and how does it work?
Sniggyvest is a fee-based peer-to-peer lending platform that allows users to lend money to one another. It’s free to sign up as a lender, and each member can earn up to N80,000 per month. It is accomplished through the use of our ground-breaking level system.
You must first authenticate your phone number and email address and make a 1,000 Naira investment before you may use Sniggyvest. Sniggyvest will pair you with another platform member for you to make payment. After your payment is approved, you will receive N5,000 within five minutes. You can update your account once you’ve made withdrawals.
Who are the brains behind Sniggyvest?
The platform’s founder does not reveal any information about himself or the individuals behind it. Putting your money on such a site puts you at a greater chance of losing it. Nobody can be held liable for your loss if you invested your money in such a site and it went offline.
Sniggyvest investment stages
Sniggyvest is divided into five tiers, with no member risking more than N1,000. All members must start at level 1.
- At level one, pay N1,000 and get N5,000. (5 minutes in length)
- At stage two, pay N5,000 and receive N10,000. Duration: 2 days
- At stage three, pay N10,000 and receive N20,000. Duration: 4 days
- Pay N20,000 and get N40,000 at the fourth level (8-day duration)
- At stage five, pay N40,000 and receive N80,000. (16-day commitment)
To create an account on Sniggyvest, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Sniggyvest.com website.
- From the Menu Bar, choose Register.
- Fill in all required fields (Full name, Phone number, email address, and Referral code).
- Then press the Register button.
Login/Sign in for Sniggyvest
- To gain access to your Sniggyvest account, please follow the steps below.
- Visit Sniggyvest.com for more information.
- From the Menu Bar, choose Login.
- Fill in your username and password in the appropriate boxes.
- Then, to gain access to your dashboard, click Login.
Sniggyvest’s Referral Program
Sniggyvest will pay you 5% of any loans made due to your referrals. Individuals who joined Sniggyvest due to your referral link are known as referrals.
Referral earnings are deposited into your main account, which you can access at any time.
How to Withdraw Money on Sniggyvest
You must refer at least five new users to Sniggyvest to withdraw your funds.
You can withdraw funds from your Sniggyvest account by heading to your dashboard,
- click “WITHDRAW,”
- enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Then submit your bank account details.
Is Sniggyvest a legit website or a rip-off?
Sniggyvest is a new platform that has just been launched. Although there was no indication of payment on this site when writing this review, this is a good sign.
Sniggyvest works similarly to Crowdyloan in that it works with people to get money. As a result, anyone considering investing in Sniggyvest should proceed with caution and only invest what they can afford to lose.
You may also tell us about your personal experience with the site by commenting below.
Sniggyvest is a site where users lend money to one another in exchange for a commission. To join a lender costs only 1000 naira, and each member can make up to 80000 naira per month. Their ingenious leveling technique accomplishes that.
On Sniggyvest, there are five progressive stages, and no member can risk more than 1000 naira because everyone must start at level 1.
Now it’s up to you to figure out what’s best for you. I will always encourage you to take caution while accessing websites like these if you want to avoid hearing awful stories.